To enhance all the magnificent qualities of the Aleia roses, these require certain basic care:
- Choose a vase to hold the bouquet of red roses and clean it carefully to remove all traces of bacteria that may be present.
- Take the bouquet of Aleia red roses and remove all the leaves that are at the end of the stem to avoid contact with the water.
- Cut between 3 and 4 centimetres in length off the stems.
- Add the freshest possible water to the vase.
- If you have essential nutrients, add them to the water in the vase.
- The vase with the bouquet of red roses must remain in places that are not in any possible drafts and not exposed to direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
- The durability of Aleia roses also varies according to the frequency of water change.